Advance tickets guarantee entry to the show.
They are general admission only and DO NOT guarantee seating.
For the best seats/position in the music room please arrive 30 minutes prior to show time to pick-up your tickets.
Tickets ARE NOT mailed to you.
A NON-REFUNDABLE service charge will be added to the purchase price of each ticket - in the instance of a show cancellation, this fee will not be returned.
All Tickets purchased through the web site are NON-REFUNDABLE.
All tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
The name in the 'Shipping Address' portion of your order will be the name your tickets are held under at the door- if you are buying tickets for someone else, you must indicate their name in these fields.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure you'll receive your confirmation email.
Advance tickets are only available through Schubas.com (until 5 pm day of show) and JamUSA.com when noted. Schubas does not have a physical box office. Walk-up ticket purchases are only available at Schubas beginning one half-hour before listed show time unless the show is sold out.
Shows are listed in chronological order.
All Shows are 21 and over, unless otherwise noted.
Want A Free Appetizer?
Stop by our Harmony Grill on the night of your show (with a reservation set up ahead of time) to receive a free Mini Mac 'n' Cheese appetizer with advance ticket purchase & the rest of your meal. Limit one per table.
- Wednesday 04/23/2014 6:00 PM
This ticket is good for entry to both the movie and the show!
An intimate “fly on the wall” documentary about iconoclastic rocker Bobby Bare Jr., son of country music legend Bobby Bare, and his struggles dealing with the repercussions of a perpetual life on the road – the constant separation and the disconnect from loved ones back home.
Musicians including My Morning Jacket, Justin Townes Earle, Hayes Carll, David Vandervelde, Blue Giant, Duane Denison, Carey Kotsionis, and Bobby Bare Sr. make appearances in the film.
BOBBY BARE JR'S QUICK FACTS
- has a degree in psychology from the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
- made 2 albums for Immortal Records with his band BARE JR. one for sony records in 1998 and one for virgin records in 2001
- releasing a 7 song EP of songs by the bands BREAD and/or AMERICA called "THE AMERICAN BREAD EP" on aug 11th 2009
- born raised and still lives in Nashville, TN
- VERY afraid of elves
- has 2 children - one boy one girl
- nominated for a grammy at the age of 6 years old for a duet with his dad called "daddy what if"-written by Shel Silverstein
- that year the grammy for country duet went to THE POINTER SISTERS
- believes that blue is a flavor and not a color nor a feeling
Click Here to acknowledgethat tickets purchased here are NON-TRANSFERABLE and that you have read the terms of purchase at the top of this page.
| Schubas 25